There is an interactive Bootstrap 5 cheat sheet that lists Bootstrap 5 classes, variables, and mixins. You can easily identify Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5 differences using it. Aside from that, it is geared toward a vast community of bootstrap users who find it difficult to locate classes, variables, and mixins on their own.
About Bootstrap 5 Cheat Sheet
This is a list of all Bootstrap 5 classes, variables, and mixins that can be interactively viewed and used. You can use it to easily identify the differences between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5. Whether you’re upgrading your Bootstrap 4 project or starting a new Bootstrap 5 project, this Bootstrap 5 cheat sheet will be your go-to tool to learning Bootstrap 5.
For whom is it?
Designed to help designers who find it hard to find classes, variables, and mixins from bootstrap, the search engine is usually aimed at a large community of bootstrap users.
Feature highlights of this Cheat sheet include:
- The ability to search for classes, variables, and mixins
- Detailed comparison of Bootstrap 4 and 5 classes
- Live preview of HTML & code snippet
- The ability to modify your code at any time
- Easily copy the code snippet and use it.
- Classes: https://bootstrap-cheatsheet.themeselection.com/
- Variables: https://bootstrap-cheatsheet.themeselection.com/variables.html
- Mixins: https://bootstrap-cheatsheet.themeselection.com/mixins.html
As a result of this project, CSS, JS and HTML files were created using the gulp tool. Each of the following commands for the gulp package is explained in the following table:
- gulp dist-clean: Clean Assets
- gulp dist-css: Generate CSS
- Filesgulp dist-js: Generate JS Files
- gulp dist-html: Generate JS Files
- gulp monitor: watch changes of SCSS and PUG files
- gulp: generate all the assets (css & js)
This cheat sheet is an interactive list of Bootstrap 5 classes, variables, and mixins. It is definitely recommended to use it as a guide if you need it. With this, you will never need another Bootstrap 5 Cheat sheet.