GreenGeeks Hosting Pros and Cons
Do you think GreenGeeks is the best web hosting service for you? Here are some of GreenGeeks hosting pros and cons you should consider before making any definite decisions regarding the web hosting services offered by GreenGeeks. How good is GreenGeeks?
GreenGeeks Hosting Pros
- Scalable hosting solutions which include shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Help center with a great deal of resources.
- A variety of customer support channel.
- Uptime reliability up to 99.9%
- Hosting solutions that are environmentally friendly.
- Nightly backups are provided for free.
- Free domain.
- Migration for free.
- Free website builder.
GreenGeeks Hosting Cons
- Hosting services for Windows servers are not available
- Hosting options for dedicated and VPS accounts are somewhat more expensive than other hosts
- It is a little misleading that the pricing structure is only available if you commit to a 3-year contract
- Using the 30-day money-back guarantee, your domain name costs more than other hosting companies
Bonuses/Extras from GreenGeeks
The commitment to preserving the environment is no doubt the main reason why so many customers choose GreenGeeks. The company, however, is also able to promote its services with complimentary features that can be just as appealing to small businesses as the green solutions it provides.
One-year free domain name
You will not be charged anything for the first year of your annual contract for registering a new domain name or transferring an existing one from another registrar. However, after the first year, you will need to pay for your domain.
A hassle-free service for site migration
As part of this service, GreenGeeks will migrate your current website to their server at no extra charge and with minimal downtime. As a result, the owner of a small business is free to focus on business rather than getting bogged down in technical details.
Use the free website builder to create a new website
For those who are new to web design, GreenGeeks offers a free tool that is intuitive yet powerful. A wide range of fully customizable templates in dozens of categories is available to you. In addition, there are mobile-friendly themes and SEO tools that will allow your website to be indexed easily on Google and other search engines.
Free Advertising Credits to Boost Brand Awareness
Credits for launching a Google AdWords PPC campaign free of charge.
More about GreenGeeks